Privacy & legal notice
Authorised Managing Directors:
Registry court: Essen
Register number: HRB 16838
VAT registration number pursuant to § 27 a
Value Added Tax Act: DE 225289139
Person responsible for content pursuant to § 6 MDStV:
We do not accept any liability for external links to third-party content, despite carefully checking such content. The operators of the linked pages bear the exclusive responsibility for their content.
All unauthorised use, reproduction, publication, distribution, or commercial use is prohibited without approval by the copyright holder of the content on this website and will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law! No liability can be assumed for the correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the information presented here! On no account shall any liability be assumed for damages resulting from the use of this Website! The company logos displayed are registered trademarks! We wish to explicitly point out that all names, brands and trademarks used on this Website are the property of the relevant companies and/or persons and are subject to copyright! Further use shall require the prior approval of the holder of the rights! As far as it was possible, we have notified all companies and persons concerned in writing about the image content used here. Should a company or person feel that their copyright or proprietary rights have been violated, please send us a short e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then respond without delay!
Important note on all links: By its decision of 12 May 1998 (312 O 85/98 ‘Liability for Links’), the Regional Court of Hamburg ruled that establishing a link implies accepting joint responsibility for the content of the linked site, where applicable. According to the Court’s decision, this can only be avoided by explicitly distancing oneself from this content.
We therefore expressly distance ourselves from all content of all sites linked from our homepages and do not appropriate their content. This declaration shall apply for all links included on this Website.
- Responsible authority
Responsible authority for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in the sense of the GDPR is:
alpha logs GmbH
Frohnhauser Straße 69
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions in whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the above-mentioned responsible bodies. You can save and print this data protection declaration at any time.
- Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
- When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.alphalogs.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser you are using and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data named will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
- Customer acquisition, customer administration and order processing
In the context of customer acquisition, customer administration and order processing, we process personal data in addition to company-related data. The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. The processing of your personal data therefore takes place exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions of the European Basic Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the applicable country-specific data protection regulations. With the following transparency declaration, we inform you about the most important aspects of the data processing of your personal data in our company.
The following categories of personal data are processed by us:
- Company master data and contact data
- Contact persons and contact data
- Product interest
- Offer documents
- Order data
- Contract documents
- User data (username, access data)
- Billing information
- Payment details
- Bank details
- Comparable data
The personal data originate from the following source:
The personal data stored with us originate on the one hand from direct collection by establishment of contact on your part with our enterprise, with which you make your data available to us in the context of an inquiry, placing of order, to the order winding up, rendering of invoice etc..
On the other hand, the data stored by us may also originate from surveys of trade directories or publicly accessible directories. In addition, the named data stored by us may originate from surveys of sales partners who provide us with the named data, as long as there is a product interest on your part.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Customer administration
- Order processing and processing
- Customer acquisition
- Query processing
- Tender preparation
- Establishing contact for contract fulfilment
Duration for which we store your personal data:
Your data will only be stored and processed for the purposes mentioned above. As soon as the purpose is no longer given, your personal data will be deleted immediately, if there are no storage obligations to the contrary. Should your personal data be processed for another purpose, we will inform you immediately about this change of purpose.
The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of the following legal basis:
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. (1) b consists in the fulfilment of a contract (order processing, order processing, etc.) or pursuant to Art. 6 Para. (1) b in the implementation of pre-contractual measures (e.g. submission of an offer).
- The legal basis for the processing also exists due to a legitimate interest in the processing pursuant to Art. 6 Para. (1) f GDPR. A justified interest in the processing of your personal data consists for us in determining the needs of interested parties, in carrying out advertising measures to inform potential interested parties about the product portfolio and in initiating business to maintain and expand business activities and thus secure jobs.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data may also exist on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a GDPR if you have given us your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes.
- E-mail Contact
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we store your details for processing the enquiry and if follow-up questions arise. We only store and use further personal data if you give your consent or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence. 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
- Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by cookies on the use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these internet pages to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address match other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer’s website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
- Google Maps
This page uses the Google Maps map service via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy retrievability of the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google’s data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration