Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager Logistics m/f/d
From consulting to planning and implementation – our projects are diverse and complex. Depending on your qualifications and experience, you will be part of a team of consultants or lead a team. In addition, you will support us in the areas of acquisition and proposal preparation. And all this on a full- or part-time basis and mainly working from home and, if necessary, at the customer’s site.
- degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) in (industrial) engineering, business administration or similar with a focus on logistics, supply chain management or a related field.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in consulting, trade, industry or services
- basic to excellent knowledge and experience in intralogistics processes and techniques
- convincing appearance, analytical and conceptual thinking
- ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- fluent German, business fluent English
- exciting national and international projects from a wide range of industries
- individual mentoring
- performance-related, fair compensation and profit sharing
- small, flexible team with strong loyalty
Do you have any questions?