Senior Consultant/Manager Processes IT Logistics m/f/d
From consulting to planning and implementation – our projects are complex. You are part of a team of consultants and cover the area of processes/IT in the various phases. This includes, for example, as-is analyses, conception of processes, development of WMS tenders, review of functional specifications, implementation/support/control and go live. And all this on a full- or part-time basis and mainly working from home and, if necessary, at the customer’s site.
- degree (Bachelor/Master/Diploma) in (industrial) engineering, computer science, business mathematics or similar.
- at least 5 years of professional experience in consulting or in the process/IT area of an industrial/commercial or service company
- very good knowledge of processes and techniques in intralogistics
- experience in working with IT systems for warehouse management, material flow control and distribution
- convincing appearance, analytical and conceptual thinking
- ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- fluent German, business fluent English
- exciting national and international projects from a wide range of industries
- individual mentoring
- performance-related, fair compensation and profit sharing
- small, flexible team with strong loyalty
Do you have any questions?